Very exciting opportunity to join this thriving research led AI / ML / DL startup providing intelligence, insight and vision automation to some of the worlds most respected names in different fields.
You would join as the CTO leading a small but growing team of highly capable technologists and data scientists. You would be responsible for overall technical vision, making decisions on what is desirable/important/possible and driving the evolution of their technical ability. The successful CTO would work closely with the CEO and oversee a rapid expansion in the technology team, as well as an expansion in the scope of challenges they aim to tackle.
The ideal CTO will come from a strong Computer Science background, having enviable experience in the field of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, as well as having excellent experience scaling engineering teams, leading/mentoring/manging, architecting complex products and systems, implementing vision algorithms, and generally having a personal curiosity in computer science driving you to keep up to date and always learning.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Embedded platforms development and production
- Architecting and delivering complex products and system
- Python3, NumPy, SciPy, R, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc…
- Computer Vision
- Distributed Cloud platforms
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Leadership, Mentoring, Managing engineers
- Technical vision, communicating with CEO
- Curious self-learner
- Strong Computer Science background
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
• Proven track-record of leadership, excellence & creativity
• Great interpersonal communication skills
• Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
• Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
• Resourcefulness ADVANTAGES
• An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges.
• First-hand entrepreneurial experience.
• To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
• Access to tons of real-life data in the context of real-life problems.
• A high-profile company with access to top customers.
• We think that in a start-up environment, an ability to cover as many aspects as possible increases the ability of the new team member to succeed.
Ability to work fluently in English (spoken and written).
Working language will be in French.
|Advantages||Company's car, highly attractive salary, company's shares|