- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Master’s degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, or related field
- Experience with communication standards such as SDI, TCP, …
- Experience developing and producing real-time embedded platforms
- Familiar with digital hardware design techniques
- Experience with Schematic and Layout ECAD tools (Cadence, Altium, …) for PCB design is mandatory.
- Experience with common scripting s/w tools such as Python a plus. C++ experience a plus.
- Experience using RF test equipment including spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, signal sources as well as common lab equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other related component test equipment a plus.
- You will work under the supervision of the CTO
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Ability to work fluently in English (spoken and written).
Working language will be in French.
|Advantages||Company's car, highly attractive salary, company's shares|