- Electrical Engineer or PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years+ Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++ and/or Python.
- 5 years+ Programming experience with libraries and toolkits such as CUDA, Matplotlib, Scikit, OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, …
- 5 years+ Experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Contribution to research communities and/or efforts
- Excellent proficiency with implementation and coding
Preferred qualifications :
- Relevant work experience, including experience working within the industry or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda.
About the job
From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, Research Scientists work on real-world problems including artificial intelligence, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core system and much more. But you stay connected to your research roots as an active contributor to the wider research community by partnering with universities (ULIEGE and UMONS).
You will also be in touch with customer’s projects and fast delivery of custom-made R&D under the supervision of the CTO.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications on embedded platforms.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
Ability to work fluently in English (spoken and written).
Working language will be in French.
|Advantages||Company's car, highly attractive salary, company's shares|